- Mumma removed her bangle , so he says "Mumma bangle pehno , bahut nice hai."
- After office , "Mumma dress change kar lo".
- Papa wears a jeans and realizes its not properly ironed so take it off immediately , so he comments "Papa choti hai pant ?"
- Mumma walks bare foot , "Mumma Chappal pehno."
- Mumma ready for office , "Mumma lets go."
- Mumma offers something , "No don't want."
- Mumma doesnot offer something , "I want this".
- Mumma/Papa touches, fiddle , plays, moves his engine , " No my this"
- Ready on a weekend , "Chalein Papa car chailen"
- Papa is missing on a weekend , Mumma tells he has gone out on work, "Mumma auto chailen Gumma".
- Mumma wants to watch TV , "No Mumma , no TV , Light band, Ninna"
- In the park , Mumma introduces him to a girl , Jhanvi, he pays no attention and says "Chota Jhanvi"
- In the park , sees the merry go round , "Mumma I want round round".
- On the Merry go round , "Mumma I want fast"
25 March 2009
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Hahahaha..loved the "Papa choti hai pant ?"ReplyDelete
Very cute :D
Mumma auto chailen Gumma - rhyming words :P. LOL @ "Chota Jhanvi".ReplyDelete
Very sweet post.
wow! thats a whole lot of talking! :DReplyDelete
all cute and fun!! :D
Wow...how amazing is Aryan...and oh so cute.....ReplyDelete
Love all the baby-adult-like talk that they do....I am enjoying my son's talking too !!
my my u have one cute little chatterbox on ur hands :)ReplyDelete
Wow lovely written.ReplyDelete