Asha wrote about how she would be missing those kicks when Zumzum pops out.This inspired me to write what all I miss ,now that he is a BIG boy ..1 year old.
1. My pregnancy , yes I miss ,however horrible I looked , but still I miss. I miss that excitement, eagerness and the fear of unknown.I miss those guessing sessions about Aryan being a boy/girl , about him resembling Anupam or me,about him coming early and uninvited.I miss the kicks inside and the anxiety wen he would not kick.I also miss the attention that I used to get from friends , family and Anupam :)
2. The pink cute little wringled baby , whom I was scared to touch and lift.But he is still Cute !
3. Those nursing sessions.Though I had loads of weird feeding issues in the begining ,still I miss those days , when he would cuddle with me every 2 hours and sleep with content in my arms.It brings an ultimate satisfaction and fulfillment.And you realize that more now , when he just won't want to lie down in your arms, he has so much to do you see!
4. The wait to hear Mumma from him :-)
5. The code word conversation , he is not doing that from quite sometime now :((
6. The afternoon play sessions with him.When MIL stayed with us and my office was also close by , I would go home to nurse him and play with him.MIL would then take some rest and so it was just my time with him and we both loved it.